Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday night ain't what it used to be....

Baseball is finally over! We have a playoff game this Tuesday and I will be glad it done with. We have had a tough year with coaching and the other teams "Stacked" - I think some of those kids drove themselves to the fields!
Anyways - Carol and Kyle are putting together the gift packs for our kids at school this week. We are looking forward to spending time at church tomorrow - setup and breakdown since we are short handed. Carol is serving extra duty as well and Kyle will be helping me on breakdown - and we have small group tomorrow. I am SO looking forward to that time!
Tuesday night we have our party for baseball after our playoff game. It will be good to have it over with. We have made some friends - I hope to keep in touch with them.... maybe even have a chance to spend some time in church with them in the future. I had 2 folks stop me today at the ball field to read my birthday shirt.
"If there is no God - THEN NOTHING MATTER - But if there is a God - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS".
Praying for some rain here in Harrisburg NC.... its been like a month since it rained last. I hope we get some rain here...... its so dry.

We wished our neighbors Mr. and Mrs. Skully a good trip and a bright future with their move today. They are headed to a retirement community in Florida. Mr. Skully has been a great UNC-Charlotte basketball fan and a great neighbor! We will miss ya'll! He is almost fully recovered from falling off the roof while cleaning the gutters - breaking his hip and his knee... he is in his 80's! Hope that hole and one comes true Mr. Skully! Peace to both of you.

Its the last week of school coming up this week. Man I miss my kids already! What can I do to keep in touch with them this summer.....? Idea's?

Well- big serving day tomorrow.... hitting the hay soon. Looking forward to a great day tomorrow at church. May the Lord show up in your life tomorrow like never before.
Movie night now...... :)
Love ya'll,
Randy~

No comments: