Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a Sunday~

Today has been a whirlwind. I dont even know where to start. First off - coffee and the paper on Sunday morning. That was a nice treat! Off to church with everyone - Kyle having Brody with him and almost everyone was there at either the 9:30 service or the 11:00 service. Sunday school was fun and Robin and Carol lead like champs! Carol and I even broke out the 3-5 graders by boys and girls and had small group. I do think that the kids really enjoy that part.
We came back home and had some lunch - then Carol and I went and got "OURKIDS" and I am talking in force. It was awesome ....snacks, drinks, footballs flying and pumpkins. In all the years working the pumpkin patch - I have never seen our church come out in such force. It was amazing - what took 4 hours and back breaking work last year took 1 hour and 10 minutes this year. The church office folks worked this week to make a fence and get hay bails lines up and a storage building on the land. The place looks awesome and our rock group will be working on Tuesday evenings from 4-8pm.
We all then came back to the house and hung out - having fun, building smiles and memories together. The girls showing us their cheers and the kids playing the wii - football and watchin the Panthers and Chargers win. It was a great day ..... just got a shower and now going to sit and reflect with Carol todays events.
Dad - I am sorry I missed the party today - I hope everyone had a great time and I look forward to getting up there maybe this coming Saturday if we can do it.
Love you all and so proud to be doing Gods work through a great church he has put together and a church family that is awesome....MO is in da'house.
Lonnie~

No comments: