Sunday, September 7, 2008

WHAT A SUNDAY!

The day started at 4:06 this morning. It has been a tiring day but a GREAT DAY. My dad and his girlfriend came down as did my cousin Patty - I was really not expecting her and to look up in church and see her smiling at me was such a great surprise. Today was a day to remember - so many of "MyKids" being Baptised - Megan, Hayley, Nick and a few others from Camp - Sherry and Donnie from our rock group - Steve who serves on our breakdown teams and his family has really connected in a big way. Carol also taking the big step in baptism - I am so proud of her and knowing that over 400 people in church today with SO many people knowing her - it was great to share her faith with everyone today. I will post some pictures when I get them off the camera tomorrow. I will share a printed picture also with the others folks.
I also want to thank our setup and breakdown teams for serving HARD today. I am proud of you ......
Tonight we kicked off our offical start of our Rock Group semester. Almost everyone was here with only a few families missing. I am thankful and SO excited to be meeting again. I think it was a great lesson tonight..... and got some good feedback so I am happy about that.
I love you guys ... time to unwind from a 17 hour eventful day.
God is SO good.........

Lonnie~

No comments: