Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Short day today....

Its that time of year again. Its our Faculty/Staff bowling tournement. Its been about a year since I last went bowling. Its such a fun thing to do and even if I can't bowl like I used to - its still fun! I will be headed out early today so I am pretty excited about that. I got to pick up Madison B. last night on my way home from work. We took a short spin in the S2000 and enjoyed talking a little together as we cruised the back roads hugging the curves. We all went to Chik-Fil-A and then over our favorite ice cream place. She even lost a tooth last night - that will cost the toothfairy big time!
Carol and some of her peeps are heading out tonight to walk with a friend who is going through a hard time. I know these ladies will stick by this persons side and when I say "THROUGH" - I mean that. This group of ladies will walk with this friend no matter what. I am proud of them and also for not being afraid to step forward in showing the practical love of Jesus to someone hurting.
Love you all - have a great day today. Happiness and forgiveness is something we chose every day. May God place these things on your heart so that you may extend the grace and forgiveness to someone as He has given them to you.

Peace,
Lon~

No comments: