Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A busy day today~

Every minute today seems to have been filled with something going on. I am not complaining at all. God blessed me with a day and I think I made the most of it even if its not over yet. I plan on cutting the grass tonight and then dropping off Madisons guitar and Dawn and Heathers flowers. Heather asked me to get some flowers from my grandma's greenhouse last week so they can plant a butterfly garden together. I thought man - what a great mommy~daughter activity.... and everyone likes hummingbirds and butterflies. So I got them some zinnia's, bee balm and some verbenia. Looking forward to seeing some pictures in a few weeks once the heat starts here in the south and gets them plants growing!
Tomorrow I am helping Carol and Kyles teacher set things up for his first real play. Kyle and his class are performing for the first graders and their parents - so I am in charge of the boys costumes .... how did I get that job? I am not sure but I know Carol had something to do with it! :) - Its all good and I am honored to be a part of it. I am sure all the kids will do just great and I am proud of each of them. Today at lunch each one asked me to sit with them .... I wish I could...... that would be just awesome but I will get to spend some time with them tomorrow morning.
Well I am finishing up my afternoon coffee - a little tired today and got things to do so I added some juice this afternoon to get me through the evening. Have to be back for Idol tonight.... I can't believe Carol has me watching that now.........
I will check in tomorrow... Hope everyone is doing well.
Lonnie~

No comments: