Thursday, February 8, 2007

kudos.......

Well tomorrow is my sons big poetry reading at school. All the kids have been practicing all week and the kids drew numbers to see the order in which they read. My son is going first! Looks like he will be eating before everyone else - he is excited about going first! Parents are invited and my wife again - has organized everything - coffee - danish stuff - muffins - all kinds of fancy coffee creamers - many of you know I am a simple coffee guy so I had to make sure we just had NORMAL coffee creamer! This is going to be really cool. We even got my sons awesome teacher some flowers just for the event. We are all very excited and I always look forward to spending time at school. The kids are so awesome in the 3rd grade - I am still cool. Better do my best while I am still cool right? Wont be long and I will be back to normal - non cool. LOL
Also wanted to share with everyone how special my wife is. She has her hands in so many things. School, PTA, Church - work and taking care of my son and I and all the other 10,000 things that needs to happen for this household to run. Our pastor at church has taken on a new role the last few weeks - his wife went back to work after many years of being a stay at home mom. So what that means is she really gets 2 jobs cut out right? Hey you wives out there - you work hard and deserve extra credit, attention, praise and some time to your self once in awhile! I love you with everything I have - thank for being a partner in life - part of a team - part of Gods family with me as we do our best to share the Good News - and touch the lives of those around us. Thank you Lord - for an amazing woman, wife, mother and best friend.

Randy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your nice words. I love you, too. Carol