Saturday, February 24, 2007

Humble day.......

I just want to take a moment and thank everyone for their emails, phone calls and your prayers. Friday was a good day for me - a day spent with extra time with God - my kids at my sons school - and some quiet time. How I love spending time with "My Kids" at school. I pray I am making a difference in their lives - even if I am only there for a few moments each week - it will be a time I will never forget!!! It will be hard to hold back the emotions of this grade - all the kids are so special and so individually important.
Today was a humble day - a day spent with my dad, my wife, son and father in law. I got a chance to see my brothers and their family. It was a good day even though something was missing. Something I am feeling like - months ago - I asked God to lead out family. I did not feel God at work today but I know in my heart He is at work. He is at full speed and full throttle. I wont focus on today just because I did not feel God presence today - but pray He reveals himself in a way - that we all take notice and feel His comfort. I have more to say about today but I am thankful - Church is tomorrow - it may be filled with tears but I know my heart will be lifted to a place - I alone can't go.
Others will have to go with me...... its all part of the walk..........

Randy~

1 comment:

Sharon Davis said...

Keeping us humble is a way that God keeps us pure in heart. We are all equal in God's eyes, HE loves us all the same, and no matter if we don't think we feel HIS presence you can be assured that HE is there leading the way. He will never leave us no matter what we go through that is a promise He made in His word and he always keeps his word. Sometimes He has to "rearrange" our thoughts on how we think things should be, He still has it all in control. He makes us wonder sometimes what He is going to do next. But we can be sure He is going to do something. I guess the way me and you would say it Randy is "He's got our back". He's walking the walk with us. I am walking with you, and God is holding our hands.
love you........wonder what God has in store for tomorrow......
Aunt Sharon