Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Faith walks in ...........

Answered prayers - don't think they work? Trust in the Lord - God wants us to have faith. Asking big things from God - maybe He is not answering because you have little faith. Everything revolves around faith. Struggling through some difficulties and some hardships? Raise the bar on your faith - God wants to bless you but He wont if you have little or no faith. God is working in every circumstance of your life to grow your faith. Why doesn't God come down and fix this problem or struggle you are having today - because you have little faith. If you do not recognize that you are a sinner and you DO have sin in your life, then you have no need for a savior. I can talk to you all day long until I am blue in the face - you will never understand what I am saying - it will never move you out of your chair - God wont have a chance to change your life and your heart because you are rejecting the Good News. If you would let God build more faith into you - you would see God do a lot more. If you have not accepted Jesus than how can you expect God to do anything in your life? Your on your own.... God wants to build your faith. Even if you have the smallest of faith - God can work with that if you let Him.

John 11 -
1Now a man named Lazarus was sick. He was from Bethany, the village of Mary and her sister Martha. 2This Mary, whose brother Lazarus now lay sick, was the same one who poured perfume on the Lord and wiped his feet with her hair. 3So the sisters sent word to Jesus, "Lord, the one you love is sick."
4When he heard this, Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it." 5Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. 6Yet when he heard that Lazarus was sick, he stayed where he was two more days.

Why do you think Jesus stayed 2 more days? Lazarus had died but yet Jesus was in no rush - stayed 2 more days and then 2 days of travel to walk to this town. A town where people tried to kill him and stone him to death - but He and His disciples went back anyways. Jesus wept in grief with Mary and the family.
25Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
27"Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ,[b] the Son of God, who was to come into the world."

Jesus then raised Lazarus from the dead after giving thanks to the Father. Faith raised Lazarus. - not their feelings, their pain, grief, love nor anything else other than their FAITH. Its the foundation of your walk with Christ. If you do not believe and reject the truth - than you have no faith. Your a Dead man walking......

Faith answered a prayer today for my wife - for all of us. I am thankful for the prayers lifted on her behalf and I am thankful we have a God who loves us, keeps us safe, and hears our prayers no matter how big or how small. Changed lives happen - when Faith walks in.
Thank be to God.
Randy~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thankful for all the prayers that were lifted up on my behalf. The last 24 hours were very stressful, with so many thoughts going through my mind after hearing the doctor say that "your Mammogram showed abnormal findings and you need to come back TOMORROW for a more detailed test". But, I trusted God, and knew that whatever was going to happen, He would see me through. I am so grateful for my husband, my Rock Group, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Buster, Patty, and my Church family. I felt your prayers, and I know that there is alot more work for me in my earthly home. Love Y'all....

Sharon Davis said...

Praise God for answered prayers. We praise God in the good, and we praise God in the bad. In ALL things give thanks! I thank you Lord for the life that Randy & Carol & Kyle are living, their life reflects YOU GOD, and your light is shinning through them. Continue to bless their lives and they labor for You dear Lord.
I love them so much,
Aunt Sharon