Friday, August 21, 2009

FRIDAY!!

Wow, I have been slack on blogging this week. Busy is a 4 letter words some days. But thankful regardless...... This week has been an emotional rollercoaster.... school orientations for Kate, Kyle, Morgan and Taylor. I am not sure I am ready for this middle school and high school adventure - where did time go? How did I get here already? I know the high school part was the fast track ..... but I will find my groove and the kids will find theirs. I am not worried ... just a little overwhelmed I guess.
Since being at the beach last weekend, I am ready and excited about church Sunday. I am excited for baptism, serving and hanging with all the students as well as hear Pastor Jimmy and Pastor Travis double team a lifetalk message. Should be pretty awesome ..... different and sometimes different makes it that much cooler!
Had lunch today at the new student union here at work. Its pretty awesome and it gives me another avenue to take friends and "MyKids" out to eat right here at work! Thats pretty exciting......
Kate is now officially with us. Dad left this morning to head back home and in some funny way I feel like I am flying a plane for the first time - solo. I know I am not and feel good about the start of things. I just hope the honeymoon is long lasting and things go smooth. Have to take one day at a time and let God work the things He does best. I know He is in the details. Grace is such an awesome thing.......... much more to learn about it.
Have a great Friday everyone .........
Lonnie~

No comments: