Monday, May 11, 2009

Laying low .....

Monday, raining, cool out and student are gone from work now.... calls for a quiet time. Laying low today ... did get to go in and help Kyles teacher with some outdoor fun activity. It was good seeing the kids - I will be there again on Thursday as I start making my last rounds for some of "MyKids". We didn't have Rock Group last night and Carol, Kyle and I have not had a Sunday away from Rock Group in a few months. It was kinda weird not hanging with our peeps and sharing life together. Hope everyone had a great mothers day. Carol got some new chairs for down at the pool area and we got a chance to sit by the pool for a few last night - very comfortable.....
Not much to share today that is inspirational - other than the fact that my new adventure at church will be starting soon and I am pretty pumped about it. I will give more details soon about that. Until then .....
peace,
Lonnie~

No comments: