Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday thoughts....

Today is going to be a cool day.... Tonight Carol, Kyle and I go and get to meet Kyle's teacher this year. I am a little nervous about it ... mainly because I want to start the year off right. I am sure I have this cloud that hangs over me and even last year it started off tough but things got better through the year and by the end of the year... I think folks started to understand a little bit more about me and my passion for the kids. I am looking forward to seeing what kids are in Kyles class.... its always an exciting time for the parents but also for the kids too. 5th grade ahead and looking forward to a great year!

After that we are headed to our yearly concert for Kenny Chesney! Kyle was trying his Kenny hat on last night and it is always a fun event for us. I am sure his Kenny posters will be hanging in his room again real soon! I am praying the weather hold out and thankful Fran has decided to stay around Florida for the time being.

I will share some things that the Lord has been teaching me over the next few days..... stay tuned. Until then .... Its 5:00 somewhere....

Lonnie~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read your "Happy Birthday Mom" message. Thank you for that...for taking the time to share....