Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I have been blown away ......

Really - the last few days I have been just amazed. I am really pumped about our leadership meeting last night at church. The vision and excitement of the upcoming season, the timing of it with school, new folks coming in - everything is starting to just click. Could this be the time for us to gain momentum that will take the name of Jesus to our communities? Is this the season where we can begin to build a place for folks to come and give us the chance and resourses to really spread of the name of Jesus deeper into our communities? I am believing it is......

The other day I went through my ITunes and downloaded Thirddays news album. It is - by far - their best work ever! I have been a long time fan of theirs and every time I listen to it.... it just blows me away. It brings me to a place where I know in my heart that God is there...... I also want to say that Brandon and our church band has been knocking it out the last month or so. I mean really worship music and a message from Brandon while leading us has been awesome. The 2 together are really working on me - can you tell?

For more information or to check out WHO Thirdday is - go to: http://www.thirdday.com/index.html
Or give them a search through Itunes.......
Here is the words to one of the songs that is just amazing.......

Born Again
Today I found myself, After searching all these years,
And the man that I saw, He wasn't at all who I'd thought He'd be,
I was lost when You found me here, And I was broken beyond repair,
Then You came along and sang Your song over me
Chorus
1 It feels like I'm born again It feels like I'm living For the very first time For the very first time, In my life
Make a promise to me now, Reassure my heart somehow,
That the love that I feel, is so much more real than anything I've a feeling in my soul,
And I pray that I'm not wrong, That the life I have now,
It is only the beginning
Chorus 2
It feels like I'm born again It feels like I'm living For the very first time
For the very first time It feels like I'm breathing It feels like I'm moving
For the very first time For the very first time
Bridge
I wasn't looking for something that was more, Than what I had yesterday,
Then You came to me, Then You gave to me, Life and a love that I've never known,
That I've never felt before
Final Chorus
It feels like I'm born again It feels like I'm living For the very first time
I'm living for the first time It feels like I'm breathing It feels like I'm moving
For the very first time I'm living for the first time, In my life

If this doesn't speak directly from my heart - I just don't have any other words to describe it.
Awesome job Thirdday!!! May God honor this album and do amazing things through your music all for the glory and praise to Jesus.

Enjoy .... get downloading!
Lonnie~

No comments: