Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday blues....





I tell you - the older I get the harder it seems to get going in the mornings ~ especially after a late night. Last night was our summer right of passage Kenny Chesney concert. It wouldn't be summer without seeing Kenny in concert here in Charlotte.

I was only approached 2 times last night with someone thinking I was Kenny - either they need better glasses or had 2 extra beers :) - but its a compliment being that Kenny is the real deal.

Here are a few pictures from last night - a great night, no rain, fans having fun with an evening of people watching and just plain ol'summer fun!

Kyle especially loves his music ... and has a few posters in his room. We are phone/camera challenged these days so we didn't have a great camera to work with. Hopefully we will resolve that soon - Carol takes pictures of everything so I am sure she will be happy about that. Missed ya this year sis! Kenny played one song last night that he honored a friend of his and spoke about faith and trusting God and that one day we will see our loved ones again in heaven. It was awesome........
I will be sleeping early tonight :)
Lonnie ~


No comments: