Friday, August 22, 2008

2 Special kids....



I wanted to share a few of "MyKids" today. Carol, Kyle and I got to spend some quality time with these 2 kids over the last few weeks - other than our time together at church. They come to us from different places but all through a church family. These kids are like my daughters and would do anything in the world for them.
Over the past few years, I have taken the time to invest in these kids - as well as many others - to just make a small difference in their lives. I am appreciative and grateful for their parents to trust me and let Carol and I invest in them. They are great kids and I look forward to sharing many more smiles over the coming years. God has placed these kids in my heart for a reason and I am not questioning why - I thank Him daily for them.
Carol and I were not blessed with daughters - but a wonderful son in Kyle - but our family is full of daughters like Hayley and Kaylee ..... and we love each of YOU!!!!!
Kaylee and Hayley - ya'll are welcome in our home anytime. We love you both and may God continue to bless our relationships and our times together. May many more smiles come and we look forward to each and every moment invested in you both.
Love and prayers,
Uncle Lonnie and Carol

No comments: