Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday~

I just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a happy Good Friday! It is a Friday to celebrate and be thankful for. Tonight our church volunteers are meeting at the church office to get ready for our Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow at Frank Liske Park. We are dishing out 50,000 eggs to all that come. Last year was a blast and we reached out into the community in amazing ways. I am praying the Lord brings us 5 HIGH impact families who are just on fire for God and His church. Praying that they jump right in and serve where ever they may be needed. This is our biggest outreach events of the year other than the pumpkin patch. We should have great weather and I am really excited about tomorrow ~ I will post some pictures on Sunday. My family and I are headed to the cabin for a few days of peace and rest right after the 11:00 Easter service. Looking forward - life is exciting.
Happy Easter everyone and hope to see some happy smiling faces tomorrow :)

Lonnie~

No comments: