Thursday, March 27, 2008

Extreme Rambleness~

Ever had one of those days? I have a thousand thoughts running through my head and not one am I nailing down with a clean shot of the hammer. I guess I get that coming back to work after a few days off and I am out of tune a little.

I don't know if I have a cold or my allergies are kicking up.... but not feeling all that great.
Its a 2 day work week ~ I can handle that as I look forward to what I need to do in the yard and garden this coming Saturday...
Kyle is off from school this week for spring break and we should still be at the cabin enjoying some family time together...
I am reflecting some on our Easter Egg Hunt last Saturday - I think we should sell a hotdog, bag of chips and a water/coke - $3.00 - imagine the $$ we could make for the church - even if I have to cook the hotdogs myself! I can do that thanks to my dad and all the years working with him...
I have some new folks serving on breakdown this coming Sunday - hope to get a few more. I love plugging people in and having them really "get" the value in serving our awesome Lord...
I am holding our first Pitt Crew Chief meeting right after Setup Sunday - I never thought of myself as a leader but I pray I can instill in them what I have on my heart...
Carol is stressing to put things together for Sunday school this Sunday and with a new series starting - it adds a lot of stress to leading that ministry - I think its time someone takes on the leadership to make stage props and makes the room FUN according to the theme or lesson series the kids are on .... know anyone crafty and can have fun making something for kids? ...
Maybe if I got a real motorcycle I would see my dad more... especially since its starting to get warm out and spring is arriving here in NC ...
I am looking forward to seeing my Rock Group this Sunday, even though I am a little stressed because I have nothing ready to lead them on with a study but if the 'Heels win tonight' maybe we can have a BB 'Heels party for the game....
I am in still in the book of Acts and I am amazed at how the Gospel has went from Jesus teaching the Disciples to the Disciples teaching people because of the Holy Spirit - It reminds me that the Gospel and the Good News is for "Everyone" - no matter who you are or where you have been...
I got some little crosses up at Chimney Rock the other day and I look forward to making some necklaces for some of "MyKids" to give them next week when school is back in ...
It is only 2:27 and the day is dragging, my office clock needs a battery - its 10:32 and I worked through lunch today ...
Carol has started talking about going up to Tupper Lake NY to close down her dads house and clean it out.... no easy task since Walt never threw out anything.... she is thinking about going Memorial day .... I don't even know what to think about that trip - that is a HUGE job!
The METS start playing soon with opening day next week .. that pumps me up!
I hope all "MyKids" are at church Sunday .......
Continued get well wishes to my buddy Joe - my Grandma Hazel and my Aunt Sharon...

Told you things were wrambled upstairs..........
Praying for focus tomorrow.....
Lonnie ~

No comments: