Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Finding the groove~

It is good to be back at work. Hard getting up this morning but glad I am here. It is spring break week and there are not many folks around. Got a chance this morning to go around and talk with some folks and enjoyed catching up with them. Thanking many of them for all their prayers, meals and emails over the last month.
I do look forward to getting back in the groove though and also working some of the weight off my gut - as I have eaten way out of control the last month or so with all the great food showing up. I don't think Carol remembers how to cook anymore!!

Anyways, Bob flight was delayed this morning as their are storms in the NYC area. They were here last night and me, Kyle and Bob went from window to window watching the storm - and then check on radar for the complete update. It was fun having Carols brother around the last month on and off. He is a good guy and my family and I enjoyed having him with us. Next get together will be on different terms though. We will have to plan our trip up to Tupper Lake NY soon and get the house dealt with. Have to wait till May or so before you can get through the snow! I know Kyle wont mind it but I am not working much with it -5 out.

Well - many thanks again for everything. The memorial service Monday night was awesome. Jimmy preached a great little message and Brandon did an awesome job with "Amazing Grace" - we even applauded afterwards! When was the last time you got to hear applause at a funeral or wake? Its just our style -

Walt there is no reasons for tears man - we will miss you and the next time we see you, we will be going to you this time...... our place in heaven and I am proud of you. What a memorial service it would have been if you did not place your life in the hands of Jesus before you left us. Holy bleep I am proud of you. Does it ever seem that the folks who seem to be the furthest from God are actually the closest? This time it was .........

Going to find my groove back now - with a cup of coffee :)
Hey Caffeine always helps !

Love you all,
Lonnie~

No comments: