Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Busy day ahead.....

Have you experienced God's presence as you pray?

Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice!… I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little.
Philippians 4:4,12


I am fixing to head out to the hospital this morning to take my class with Walt and his PT. We will be learning how to move him and get him from wheel chair to bed and bed to wheel chair. I will also be learning how to do a vehicle exchange. Busy morning..... then headed home for lunch and then to Mt Airy NC to visit with my grandma. She is in the hospital and is in need of prayer. She has had a tough couple of days ... no matter what we face during the day - take it moment by moment and praise God even during the struggling times. God will use us in every situation if we allow Him and look for Him in everything we do.
My mind and heart are in the right place this morning..... may my words and actions follow me all during my day.
Praise God.........His will over our own.
Randy~

No comments: