Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Night thoughts.....

It has been a tough day today. Going in early to serve setup @church - out of the house this morning at 6:05 - My dad came down yesterday and went to see Walt - we had supper together and I put him to work today. Serving behind the scenes in both setup and breakdown. I hope we didn't scare you too much pops! Yes there is lots to do and we need folks serving - it is hard work but when you have the vision and Jesus in your heart - there is nothing folks won't do to get the message out.
It was a good service today. Lots of new folks, packed at 11:00 - kids ministry had their party today with popcorn and sno-cones. WOW - lots of happy faces leaving today. Also got to serve with some new folks and I am glad for that.

I have to be honest with you now. I am a little nervous about tonight. Our Rock Group meets and there is some big stuff that is on my heart that I want to share with them. They are family and I shouldn't be nervous but I dont like being in the center - I don't like public speaking no matter how small :) and how loving the folks are. Especially when it comes to things on my heart that I really want to share with them. Pray it all comes out right and I nail each of my points. I am blessed to have such a great family in these folks..... but I am still nervous!

Dad - hope you make it back real soon - it was great serving our Lord with you today. Mom is smiling today! I hope your decision to trust Jesus will be made soon.
Continued prayers for all those around us who are lost and need Jesus in their lives.

Randy~

No comments: