Wednesday, September 12, 2007

They are home!

Well Carol and Kyle are home from camp now. YEA!!!!!! Its been a week since I have seen them!I am getting ready to leave work and pick them up on my way to visit with Walt at the hospital. I had such a great evening with my visit last night with Walt - I cut his hair - he has hair like when he was in the Navy long ago - Also got to hang out with our friends from church at Kyles buddy Grant - his football practice. Its great sharing time together just like that.....even if unexpected and surprised! - Pizza helps too~

Never assume folks are too busy to fit you in. Pick up the phone, send that email - ask what is going on in life...... there is always room for loved ones to do life with. God did not make us to be islands....so get up and get moving. Life is going by..... engage it.

Just my advise today for those who need it. Life is for the living.....
Love you all,
Randy~

No comments: