Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Devotional time today - GROW STRONG in the light of my Presence. Your weakness does not repel me. On the contrary, it attracts My power, which is always available to flow into a yielded heart. Don not condemn yourself for your constant need of help. Instead, come to Me with your gaping needinessl let the Light of My love fill you. A yielded heart does not whine or rebel when the going gets rough. It musters the courage to thank Me even during hard times. Yoielding yourself to My will is ultimately an act of trust.

In quietness and trust is your stength.

Psalm 116:6 - The Lord protects the simpleheartd, when I was in great need, you saved me.

It has been a tough day for reasons I wont explain but I do know for sure - as the playlist plays on my Itunes through my computer - "Surrender" by Jeremy Camp - there is not another song with softer, more gentle words like this one. Gosh, it really sinks into the heart.
Grateful that song came across the speakers this afternoon.

Grace changed everything.
Thats it for today,
Lon~

No comments: