Tuesday, November 22, 2011



Yet another wrestling match last night. It was probably the most exciting wrestling match we have even been to. Last match and only up by a few points, everything rode on that match. Turns out "Big Sexy" as they have nicknamed him, won his first match by pin. Crowd went nuts and was very exciting. Kyle won his match and is now 5-1 and enjoying a few days off till next week. Kate has turned out to be an avid fan and screams about the entire time! Pastor Larry, our campus pastor at Elevation Church - University Campus was our referee last night and did a great job! He even held his composure with coach who lost his cool a bit over one of the matches. He is very passionate about his boys and wrestling. Love it when folks have passion about something because its contagious.

Just like our walk with Christ. I hope today finds you in a great place in your walk with Christ. I have just a few things to share today and nothing personally deep but important though.


Elevation Church has released a new album with all of their music written in house. Its available at any music store and on Itunes. "For the Honor" - More info can be had here: http://www.elevationworship.com/

I love the fact that $25,000 has been donated to help little children in Uganda reach the age of 5 years old. What an impact this will have in that area. I love the outreach that my church does to impact the world around us. Embrace your place - its a concept that we have instilled that we should all be involved to impact the world around us. Alone we cannot impact much but together, we can take the message of Christ to the ends of the world.

I am excited for my buddy Donnie who in January will be headed to Uganda to plant a church and to help the community there. Much like Jamaica, sometimes sending money is not enough and going and doing is what has been placed in our hearts. I am so excited for him because not only will he change the world there, his world is about to change in such an amazing way.


http://elevationoutreach.com/impact/ - Through Elevation church, we are making an impact. The church for too long has been seen through so many eyes as being on the take. When a church impacts an area, changes families, helps the hungry, lists up the poor, shows a struggling student Christ - these are reasons to celebrate. MTV, Disney, RedBull, Budweiser spends millions to get your attention and the attention of our young people today. Its great that our church, through the power of Jesus, is giving back in huge impactful ways. The Center of Hope for my LifeGroup has never been more special. The plans to return to Jamaica has never been more exciting. Giving a thanksgiving meal to a hungry family has never been more impactful. Keep begging God for opportunity loved ones....


Last thing I want to share today is a blog from my Pastor at Elevation Church. His schedule is so busy but yet he finds time almost every day to share with those he has been trusted with and follow him. There are not many posts on personal interests, BBQ sales, Panthers football or his political views - his posts are to encourage, to help, and to teach a point that you just may be needing today. I loved todays post because it is where I am at today with a person who was once in my life but continues to talk behind my back, take shots at me, to inflict pain in my life and in the life of my family. I have stood with the decision to stand against doing anything to such a low level to "Get even" because that would not honor God in the process and again this past Sunday confirmed the stance I am standing on is the right one. Pastor Steven spoke on "Favor" and isnt it amazing that God is fighting our battles for us?! - Yes I fully believe that and thankful that He is on my behalf. Continue to be focused and moving forward, keeping my eyes on Jesus. Its good to have company when you are marching forward.

Thank you Pastor Steven for your post today. As always, your heart through your words are inspiring not only me but so many!! Thank you!



Blessings today for you and may you be seeking "Gods Favor" in your day today.

Lonnie~

No comments: