Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday and back @ it.....

Wow -the alarm went off early this morning. I did get a small taste of the early bell with going into church on Sunday morning. That was tough - after staying up watching the Chargers-Colts game and it going into OT. I have also been wrestling with some things and with those things heavy on my mind and heart - sleep was not happening Saturday night. We even had a thunderstorm roll through - Hey did anyone tell Mother Nature its winter?

Glad to be back at work today. I think I was starting to get a little cabin fever even if we didn't take much time to just sit and relax. I is good to unplug for short time frames - I am wired tight and it takes me 4-5 days just to unwind and get into a groove but I can only take that for so long.

I am excited to get home today. I am coming out of the 19th century cell phone. Hey its been a good phone - I can remember being at Stone Mountain NC and Kyle, Patty and I were walking the waterfalls there and my phone holder broke - out the phone came - down the falls about 50 feet and landed in a pool of water a good foot deep. It took some time for me to get down there. Pulled it out of the pool - took the battery out and dried everything.... still working today! But I am excited to be able to text, email, video and pictures ..... and make phone calls!

Well I am easing back to things - I will post something encouraging tomorrow. I am just glad its not 6 outside :)
Lonnie~

No comments: