Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy Tuesday~

Wow it was a busy day but a day I did get out for lunch and get with some of "MyKids" - they had a kickball soccer thing right after lunch and everyone was pulling me by the arm to come see them. So the teacher agreed and I got to see some fun. The kids were really into this and I am glad I went .. "MyKids" were really happy I got to watch them. I think I got some sun on my head since I didnt have my hat on!
Today at work we wrapped up some detective work. The last few months we have been getting robbed of computers, laptops, cash, wallets, cell phones and other such small item that easily fit into a bag. After the last week or so with some extreme police work with cooperation by our department - we got our theifs. Today while coming to work the police on campus were ready and waiting - pulling the person over and finding no drivers lisence, crack cocaine and all this on top of what we had her taking already. It has been a very interesting week with all this taking place - I have always respected police officers and honor them in every way we can. They do an important job and I am proud of what they do each and every day. At one point in my life being a police officer was on the short list but decided to work with computers. After the rush of catching someone and all the rules a police officer has to follow to do his job - I think I made the right choice because I would have been fired long ago.... I dont have much patience!
Anyways - tonight I got to pick up Lexi Lou and Grant - got to ask how their day was and for them to share with me something good that the day had in store and something not so good. Boy I asked the question! I then headed to get the grass cut and "MyKids" there met me with such love and hugs.... it was awesome!
Looking forward to tomorrow - getting our church schedule out - our plans for fishing @ the park with our rock group while celebrating our MAY birthdays and then heading to Kyles school for lunch. School is almost over - party plans are in place and I need to start writing all this down!!!

going to finish Idol now..... seems to be one sided. Rock on....
Lonnie~

No comments: