Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A busy day!!! Kyle and I ran tonight - I dont mean up the road and back but out to the hardware store - we had to get some supplies for Sunday School - I found a painters sheet that I am going to hang on a door/window at church that lets light into our worship center and I sent Kyle to get me some magnets.....to hang up the sheet - man he scored..... it should work out great.
Kyle and I came home and planted our flowers out near the pool and the mailbox - they were from my grandmothers a few weeks ago and they needed to be planted!!! It does look good and Lantana and Verbena can take the summer heat with little care and little water. Something I like ... no work there so I can focus on my VEGI's - I counted the 'Mater plants tonight and I have 22 of them... hope I have some extra friends this summer to help me eat them all :)

Carol went to school tonight and helped with the talent show. Man I wanted to be there for that but I will be on June 6th - so I am honored to see many of "MyKids" perform.... I just have to get Brandon to be the judge which I will beg him - I mean ask him tomorrow about that.

Well its Idol time - sorry I already know who is going home...... its just above what he can do.... but still proud of his representing Jesus in front of millions......way to go Jason but its time - go out strong!!!

I have spent extra time in prayer today and the last few days concerning talking with some families about this Sunday Rock Group "Outreach" - so far it has been accepted with such enthusiasm .... I am happy about that and God is showing me to test Him more.... life change is happening and I am just honored to be part of all this..... really looking forward to it :)

Another lunch day tomorrow - not many left :(

Love you all,
Lonnie~

No comments: