Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am pretty encouraged today thinking about a few things. I am enjoying probably a short season, even if it shouldnt be, where folks have been saying thank you for all that is going on. I spend a lot of time, energy, money and family time investing in those around me and its nice when someone stops and goes out of their way to say "Thank You".

Those are words that really humble me but also pumps me up. Its nice to have encouragement sometimes especially when one of my spiritual gifts is encouragment - its awesome to be on the receiving side sometimes. I do have a few people in my life that say those words without hesitation and it has become a part of our communication. I love that.

Tonight, I am taking a ministry break - well not really. Carol and I are headed to the movies to see a movie that is not out yet.
If you want to see the trailer - http://www.thegracecardmovie.com/ - this will get you there. It looks like a great movie with a great message of grace all through it. If this is worth seeing and showing to our Student Ministry the Flood - we will have this movie on the books for Feb of next year. I am excited to be spending some much needed time with my wife. Carol gives so much to others and her heart is open to always being there for others... especially the loved ones we are doing life with. I am looking forward to tonight and just relaxing, enjoying, laughing and probably some tears as this movie will probably bring them. Thats ok ....

Tomorrow I will have a movie review for sure.... and some thoughts on grace.
Love you all - thankful for a safe trip to NJ for my Aunt Sharon and Uncle Buster. Great news on test results that came this afternoon, our church building project will be proceeding as of this Thursday with all permits signed and delivered! Thankful for Kyle and his laugh and example in following Christ and thankful for "MyKids" ... a few of which are walking close these past few months and love that place God has us now. Shine on..... :)
Lonnie~

No comments: