Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Colors of the Soul...

I understand now why the passage yesterday morning in Philippians was so clear to me during my quiet time and so heart heavy. I was up early this morning - WAY early and eagerly went to sit and have some time with our Lord. Yesterday was a tough day and a day that I really felt God speak to me concerning some things.... and I accept His will over my own or anyone elses. If I can be a part of His plan, then that is what I am going to do.
Loved ones, you may be struggling with some things that are really hard right now in your life. There are others who have harder and tougher struggles though they may be different than yours. I am here to shoulder the pain and burdons you are carrying. Together we can serve Our Lord and also each other, learning to love each other like Christ loves us. We each have emotions that color our souls. My emotions seem to come out easily these days and I know that is for a good reason and purpose- it helps me love and care more for those around me and keeps me humble and thankful. The more I live in the TRUTH, the more my emotions help me to see clearly.

It is true that relationships are a whole lot messier than rules, but rules will never give you answers to the deep questions of the heart and they will never love you back. God is the living answer and only through a relationship with Him does this life make any sense at all. The Bible doesn't teach us to follow rules - it paints a picture of Jesus - Life and living is in Him and no other. He does all things with a plan and a purpose even if we cannot see it now -

Philippians 4: 6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

God is already in your next moment.... meet Him there and put your trust and faith in Him. Expect God to deliver and let your faith meter rise to new levels of understanding.

Love you all,
Lonnie~

No comments: