Saturday, June 14, 2008

There have been a lot of tears today. They are flowing right now.... Kyle went with his friend Danielle today ice skating and we are so thankful for her and her family. They were gone most of the day and that gave Carol and I a chance to get the lawn cut, van in the shop and just to unwind a little. Carol even got some work done today so she would not have to take 4 days vacation... I am not so lucky with having to take 5 days this week but I am blessed to have a bunch saved up.
I have to say though, it was hard to get an email out to everyone for church setup tomorrow. It was hard to be uplifting and encouraging... it was hard to hide the fact that this family is hurting right now. Crying and being emotional happens at any moment.
I do have one thing that is heavy on my heart tonight that I will share now. Our porject 252 youth group will be having their summer missions trip soon and how cool would it be for Kaity to go? I mean how cool would it be for her to find peace, purpose and a direction in life during this time that Jesus takes her??? I can't think of anything that would be more important for this family right now after losing Denise. It is still hard to believe ... hard to put pieces together and hard to even think about.
Tears are flowing tonight at the Bateman household.... so continue to pray for us - continue to pray for Bob and Kaity....... we all need Jesus now more than ever. Our family has been through some tough times lately.... its time to move to greener pastures.

Tomorrow - we are going to church as a family..... looking forward to it. Praise God for the opportunity to praise Him. May God bless us with His love......

Lonnie~

No comments: