Friday, June 13, 2008

TGIF ~

Thank Goodness Its Friday~

What a week it has been.... We left Milford PA this morning at 4:45AM and just got in a little while ago. We unloaded and ran to get Adger and Payton from the kennel ... came home and checked messages and mail - then shower. I can honestly say - Carol, Kyle and I are all spent. When I say spent ... I mean, Mentally, Physically and Spiritually....

We have touched base with a few folks to let them know we are home ok..... and we are turning things off. No phone, emails or even answering the door till tomorrow. Thanks to all for the emails, calls, flowers at the funeral home, and for taking care of the garden, house and pool while we were gone. Its nice knowing that things are in order when you're gone for an extended time.

Our biggest gas price seen - $5.45 in Maryland - most gas stations where $3.87 - NC $3.99 - and NEVER stop to get gas in Washington DC ...... get it before or afterwards. Trust me .....

I look forward to checking in with everyone tomorrow. Please keep Bob and Kaity in your prayers .......
love you all,
Lonnie~

No comments: