Friday, August 5, 2011

I woke this morning to an amazing alarm - one that I woke long before it went off because I have not been sleeping to well this week with so much going on ... To give you a little inside to me that you may not know.
Almost every morning before my feet even touch the ground, I thank God for the day ahead and then get my day started with coffee and a shower.
This morning was different and without giving thanks I picked up my cell and checked email. I know, its lame but the email was awesome and I know as God has closed a door finally in my life - He stepped up in a big way and opened another. I am so blessed and it has set my day off to another direction and one that I know will be an amazing road ahead. I will say more in details about all this as things get worked out and closer to happening.

Carol is out to the beach for a few days with her girl friends and I am enjoying my time with Kyle, Morgan and Taylor...we have shared so many laughs and are enjoying each other - society may have a problem with this but in all reality, this should be applauded because its exactly in many ways what God has called each of us to do. Make a difference in someones life, pour into them and love them as He would. Step up in a need if you are able to fill it. I am so blessed because of "My Calling" ..... no more target.... just blessed to move forward.

I will close today with a song lyric from Third day.
~ Follow Me~
You need a place where you can find some shelter
Follow me there, follow me there
You want a hand to hold, someone to help you
Follow me there, come on, follow me there

Where love, like a river, flows
Peace like you've never known
And joy never ending lives
A place where faith can find
Hope that will never die
Follow me there, come on, followe me there

You need a place to be your sanctuary
Follow me there, come on, follow me there
Where you can lay down all those burdens you carry
Follow me there, come on, follow me there

Where the lost can find salvation
and the lonely finds a friend
Where the sinner finds forgiveness
WOnt you follow me there
WOnt you follow me there

Peace out,
Lonnie~

No comments: