Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy birthday momma! I sure do miss you. Oh, the things we would talk about if you were here. I would have to stop myself and let you speak because you are in a much better place than I am. I wouldnt have anything to even tell you ... I would just love to hear you talk, share your experiences the last few years. Oh, I miss those moments sitting on the swing talking. I miss your bicuits and that first cup of coffee in the morning with you. I am a much better person because of you mom. Thank you for always being there for me. I know you still are because you are still influencing me. I pray I am making you proud. Tell everyone hey for me. Sit with Jesus a spell if you would do that for me. I have so much to do here and so much on my heart for those around me. I am ready though ... I am ready.
Miss you and love you... thanks for always touching my heart... especially when I need to hear from you. Today is one of those days.
I can't and wont say goodbye ...so I will wink and wipe the tear off my face now. A heart never heals back to where it once was and is changed forever.
Love you always,
Randy~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss her too...! Alot of people complain about their "in-laws", but momma loved me like I was her own daughter, and I loved her like my own mom.
<3 Carol

Sharon Davis said...

I miss my wonderful sister and best friend more than I have words for. I took flowers to her grave and some laminated pictures like I always do when I go. It was as if she was nudging my heart to "Let go Sis, live your life, do the best you can, I'll be waiting for you when you get here, I'm happier than I've ever been". I can't let her go, I think of her every day, I miss her every day, but I know she means for me to take better care of myself and to love life again, I have no doubt she will be right there to see me as soon as I cross over. I know she will be with the Angels as they help me across and she & I will go see Jesus together. I can't wait to see that smile on her face that she would always have when she had a surprise for me.

Sis, I can't let you go, you'll always be with me, but I am now sure God knew what He was doing when He took you before me, I would not want you to see me sick and for you to have to worry about me as you always did. It broke my heart to watch you die of cancer, it would break my heart more for you to see me wasting away with Parkinson's Disease.

I will always love you Sis, and I look forward to the day we meet again and fall at the feet of Jesus, together once again.

Happy birthday Sis, you would never believe how Randy's life has changed, God has him so tight in His hands. You would be so proud.

"I'll Meet You in the Morning, by the Bright River Side"

You loving sister,
Sharon