Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wow- almost time..... It has been a long time since I have been this excited about a day off. My family and I are headed to the cabin tomorrow after Kyle gets home from school. We are taking one of "MyKids" with us as this will probably be a weekend she will always remember.... and its not that we are doing anything crazy or especially fun ... its just a change of scenery and that is something we all need right now.
Carol and I have been burning the candle at both ends lately - especially the last few weeks. We are looking for some down time for sure..... we have to pull the boat out of the water on Saturday, but not before a quick ride around the lake - I don't care how cold it is.... we are making some waves! We have enjoyed the lake this past year and will be very excited for next year. Lots of good family and friends time up there!

Anyways - ya'll have a good Friday - I will try and post as time permits but unplugging might be in the doctors orders! Rock Group peeps - see ya Sunday ... Can't wait......

Love ya'll and keep looking up - God is so wonderful~
Lonnie~

No comments: