Tuesday, May 3, 2011

















































































It has been well over a week since my last post. I fully enjoyed some much needed down time with family and going back on a cruise, after the last one, well lets just say it took a GIANT step in faith to get that done. I am so glad we did. Though there was little drama, some really but nothing major - I would again take a cruise trip in the future. I would love to go to another island or destination and experience something refreshing and new. I love the people of the Bahamas and meeting all the world folks who work on the cruise line. Our waiter during our evening dinner was from the Philippines and our head waitress was from Lithuania. She was the most upfright, friendly, eager to please person that just wanted so bad to give you a good meal and to enjoy the few hours together. Mr. P took care of our room and had everyones name memorized in the first hour of our trip and I bet that went for however many staterooms he had to cover. Bartenders were friendly and just seemed to really enjoy their job even if they were gone from home and family for months at a time. Working long hours in shifts probably would stink after awhile but being with so many different people around the world has got to be exciting.

I want to share a few pictures of our trip. I am busy getting message notes together for my message tomorrow night for LOL - handouts, music lined up, Jamaica moving forward with a big coffee outing next week and mothers day this coming Sunday. Dang it busy and its not long to get my feet back in the fire ....


I want to mention first that my grandma is in ICU in Mt. Airy if you can keep her in your prayers. I got some great news from my Aunt Sharon which she shared with me Psalm 34:4 - which she has held onto for a long time while battling her illness but with and through the power of God - she has no more symptoms and is off her medication. That is a praise report which I cant wait to share with everyone at LOL tomorrow night. God is in the details and in control even when we dont see it, feel it or at a place in life where we are so low that we dont even believe it. God often times shows up in big amazing ways just to remind us.... He is there - Its His glory he does what he does. Its not about us, its about using us for his glory. I understand that these days and reminders like these are awesome to say the least.



Enjoy have a few snapshots of the Bahamas..... :) I will remember the trip fondly.

Peace and joy loved ones,


Lonnie

No comments: