Thursday, February 24, 2011

Guest comments for today~

There are just some things that dont need to be hidden in a comment at the bottom of some webpage but out in the open. This is a heart of my Aunt Sharon that these words come from below. No matter what age we may be in life, having a true real friend is priceless. I say that all the time about some of the students in my life who have friendships as close and special as my aunt and my mom. It really is a treasure in life. Accountablility, friendship, sharing, feeling, doing life together, praying for each other, sharing in hurts, laughs, and smiles - it all goes together.

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

Love you Aunt Sharon. Mom is proud of you without a doubt. Keep serving the Lord with all your heart.

Not to us but to your name, Be the glory ~

Randy~



Some things are forever in your heart. No matter where you go or what you do, some things will never go away. But, those things have a way with the help of God, to change from heartache to peace. That is the way it is with Feb 23, 2006 in my heart. Oh, I still cry, I still feel sad, but I concentrate more on the good things and her smile instead of the suffering and dying. Her life made so much more of an impression on my life than her death did. I know that is the way she would want it.

I feel her presence with me all the time, just as I feel the presence of God with me all the time. I still hate cancer, and I still hate her being gone from me, but as David said in the Bible when his son died "I can't bring him back, but I can go to him".

I will never be the same person I was while she was alive, she showed me how precious life is, and she showed me how special our love was. Even though our family was so "disfunctional" she helped me with my struggle through it with me never knowing just how bad it was, how bad her struggle was until her time came. She sacrificed her feelings of it all to help me with mine. That was just the way she was. She was always there for me, ALWAYS, either in person or on the phone. She is still there for me always, in my heart. I was proud to call her my sister and my best friend. I still proudly speak of her, but I try to speak of her life instead of her death. She encouraged me, just like you Randy, just exactly like you.

There are so many things that remind me so much of her that I could never mention all of them. The way I see her now, in Heaven, singing and smiling and being free in the presence of God, just what she was looking for all her life, She wanted everyone to be happy, even if it meant she was not happy herself. She is looking for the rest of us to join her so we can be together again, and I will never let her down. The best thing anyone could do for her memory is to accept God, that is what she wanted, she wanted a close family, and that is what we will be one day, in Heaven with our Heavenly Father. She and I never knew a real father here in this world, but we have a real Heavenly Father in Heaven. And that is where the real peace comes from.

I know your momma is so proud of you, Randy, you are carrying on just how she would have wanted you too. And I believe with all my heart that your momma is proud of me too. She is smiling at both of us and she is at peace. She finally found the love and acceptance she always wanted. She found the true purpose of love and she is content knowing she will be there waiting for us. It was just like her to go first, so we wouldn't have to. I am not afraid of dying, if she can do it, I know I can too, and Heaven is so much sweeter knowing she will meet us there with Jesus.

I love you dear one, Your "adopted mom"

Aunt Sharon

No comments: