Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Blah...








Sorry I am not feeling that well. Hanging tough though as I fight this crud off. Weekend was great with time spent at one of "MyKids" birthday parties, gym on Saturday morning followed by my first time ever ice skating - I can mark that off my list of things to do in my life :) - and then church Sunday morning and Pumpkins! Yes they are here .... I can tell with the cool temps this morning that its PATCH time again.
Love this time of year and with it brings a season of change. Who couldn't use some change in their lives? Anyways, here are a few pictures from yesterday. We had the biggest turn out of help ever on the patch and finished in about an hour. Awesome - isn't it amazing though when the church comes together and serves as one - things get done. More on this later...just enjoy the pictures as my cold meds are in affect. Looking forward to working the patch this October on Wed evenings with our student ministry..... should be a great time together!
Love you all,
Lonnie

No comments: