Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday

And a busy one to boot. Spent the weekend at the cabin with some dear friends. Had a blast with them! Carol and I getting ready for our VBS tonight at church. We will be running with our hair on fire for the rest of the week. Should be a great time investing and teaching these kids about Jesus and having some fun too. I might be short on posts this week - there is only so much time in a day.
Hope everyone had a great fathers day. I got to spend mine with my family and that makes for a great day. I got to speak to my dad last night and he is doing well. I am very blessed to still have my dad. He has taught me many good things about life. I am very thankful for him even though I don't get to spend enough time with him. Hopefully he will be here next weekend with us and I am looking forward to that.

Love you all,
Lonnie~

No comments: