Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy Bee.,...

B U S Y - Busy Bee.... Carol, Kyle and my sunday school kids will know I am saying that with my best Elvis I have.... It was part of a sunday school lesson a few weeks back and it has stuck with me and the kids enjoyed it. I am excited that our VBS program next week has an Elvis part in it ...so I am all over it. My mom loved Elvis and my brother Craig and I listened to the oldies channel on the radio for years listening to mom sing as she cleaned, cleaned and cleaned some more. She just loved his music and his voice .... I guess that is where I get that from.
It has been a busy day today. Busier than normal for summer. Today at lunch I was invited to Chick-Fil-A to join Carol, Kyle, Barbara and Madison. I did not have lunch and I had printed a bunch of VBS manuals and wanted to give that to Carol - she and Barbara were headed shopping for supplies and such for next week. Planning is getting exciting as the week draws near. Anyways - it was ladies lunch at church. For months now all I have heard was that nobody comes to ladies lunch. It is sometimes just Carol and Kristen and sometimes just Carol. Today had to be different right? I walk in and there are ladies everywhere. How my heart sank .... excited the ladies are having lunch! Funny thing was last night while Carol was telling me its cool and all - I added in my prayers for the Lord to send some ladies to this lunch. It is good for them to get together and share part of their day together. Community is important!! So today they showed up.
Answered prayer........ should have waited till now huh?
Its all good...... BUSY BEE...
Lon

No comments: