Thursday, March 26, 2009

Whew....

Where in the world has this week gone? I have just been too busy to even post much or even put some thoughts together this week. Anyways, it has been a busy but a good week. My school lunch visits where all good this week even though there is lots of drama and some of "MyKids" not making great decisions in class. Not everyone though so for that I am thankful! I am getting to spend some quality time tonite with an awesome family and then I get to hang with "MyKids" as zumba is on the agenda for Carol and Donna.... I get the best part of that deal! :)

Anyways, busy day tomorrow. We have a special retirement party planned for a coworker here at work. She has been here 34 years and is scared to retire and entering the next phase of her life. Please pray for her... email me lrbatema@gmail.com if you want her name. I know she would appreciate it. I also wanted to ask for prayer for my cousin Scott. He did not get a good bill of health from the doctor today. Cholesterol up, swelling in his leg because of his sleep apnea and with that brings weight issues. Please lift Scott in prayer and for his salvation - Jesus is not in his heart and he needs that the most.
Well I have been in the Book of Matthew this week. Also flipping back and forth in Proverbs 3. I will share some thoughts on that tomorrow. Time to wrap this work thing up for the day.

Love you all and still praying for peace in some areas of my life and my walk with Jesus,
Lonnie~

No comments: