Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday but Friday

Busy Busy Busy these days. I am pretty stoked for Charleston in the morning for the weekend. It has been some time now since Carol and I got away together. I am really looking forward to it ...just hope I have enough room in the E to fit everything - I pack light because I have to..... :)
I found out today that I could have taken a few kids to the Daddy Daughter Dance on Saturday night. These kids will not get to go now since dad is not in the picture. I am honored they thought of me .... and that makes my heart swell with joy.

Anyways - I will try and post some pictures over the weekend. Kyle will be at home - no, not alone - but with our friend Donna and her 2 girls ... they will be Kyle sitting and dog sitting for us. They are as close as family so its all good and hope its a good change of routine for them as well.

Not much else to report today - my mind has not been very focused the last 24 hours.... but I will leave you with this.

1 Corinthians 13:
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I pray that today - you are being a friend to someone around you in your life that needs someone. A true friend is all that 1 Corinthians speak of here - I am blessed to have many.
Thankful today .... and blessed beyond any amount of logic my little understanding can have.

Can you say today - "God is so good" - if not - refocus your thoughts and your heart on Him and let your troubles melt away in His hands and be thankful that you have true friends around you.
Looking forward to adding a few more this weekend and strengthening a few others.

"God, You are so good!"
Happy Friday everyone~
Lonnie

No comments: