Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday ....

What a week it has been. I am sitting and watching the Panthers take care of Denver. Awesome! Survivor up next and looking forward to that. This coming week does have its events but it wont be anything like this past week. It all was good and listening to Pastor Jimmy preach this morning - I wonder if Pastor Jimmy was with us this week? He spoke about doing the hard things when God has called us to do something. How that is so true after this week!
Kyle had his peeps over last night for his birthday party. I am all about hanging out with our peeps but even I was tired after 4 hours of 13- 11 year olds :)
Kinda sad one of "MyKids" went home today after staying with us since last Wednesday. Glad her mom and family arrived safely. There were lots of tough moments this week but God was in all the details - I am thankful for that.
Looking forward to a good week ahead...... I am blessed to be at a place in my life to be investing so much into the next generation and the next generation that will know Jesus! That alone is worth all the trouble, all the hard places and all the knowing that God is in the small details.
Lonnie~

No comments: