Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Busy day today - Kyle and I cut down a few trees and split some firewood. It is feeling nice in here tonight. It is 38 out and could be cold enough for some snow - our walk with the dogs later should be nice. Not as nice as last night because the sky was clear and the stars where out. I just love those walks at night when the stars are so full - it is amazing how many there are and how many we can't see at home. I always talk extra with my mom when I am here - especially when the stars are out. I had a few moments to pray a little extra prayer for some of "MyKids" - some of them are facing some tough things and I am honored to lift them in prayer during this time.

This story in Charlotte is hitting big time news. It is an awesome story and just reminds us that we are not alone - that heaven is real and that the things God has shared with us in his Word - the Bible - is real and is alive today.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/597/story/431132.html

Enjoy the story ...

Carol has supper on ... we got a fire going and all is well...... Really looking forward to church tomorrow night as I am reminded that some families are having a tough time right now. Some are going through their 1sts - this Christmas without someone. Some are happy for the first time in years because of some one. Some are hoping the electric is not shut off and some are hoping for Christmas to show up in a big way ........ some are making that happen! :)

talk tomorrow .....
Lonnie~

No comments: