Thursday, April 9, 2009

A little something....

Busy day today folks and I will have to cross over some paths that are pretty painful but I am thankful to be walking with them. We will carry this load together and you know who you are. I am headed to school this morning to have lunch with some of "MyKids" and for that I am thankful. They always bring me up a few notches, even as we talk about issues they are dealing with or struggles in class or at home ... it is always a time that is shared with smiles. I do love these kids and I know God has called me to be there.
As I learn some new things in some familiar territories - I am being stretched in my faith and understanding of the things from God. I am learning new ways of compassion and the real love of people. Seasons of hurt will do this and I am thankful for this season. It seems though that God is putting folks into my life to teach me some things. I have been asked to join the Pastor Care Ministry Team at church and since then ~ It has been one thing after the next and God is really telling me to go there. I have always said, Lord point my feet where they should go.

I will leave you with this today:
"If we keep doing what we have always done, we will keep getting what we have always gotten."

This means the things you do in life, your decision making process, relationships as well as where you spend your time and money. If you are not happy with the results of things today ... you need to make a change. If you are unwilling to change then you are accepting less than what God has for you. If you willing to change and what a better result, then it is time to take charge and do something different........ It is that time.
May God move you to a new level,
Lonnie~

No comments: