Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Happy New Year

Just wanted to take a moment and say - Happy New Year and hope the Christmas season was especially special for you and your family. For the Batemans, it has been a good 2011, though with some seasons of pain, some seasons of change, all in all it was a great year and God provided and proved to us in many ways that he is faithful to his promises. As we look back to some special things the last year we can focus on not what was lost but on what remains. 2012 will be a year praying that God expands those areas that remain and begging Him for his favor and blessings.
I look forward to another year writing my thoughts, my heart and faith journey here on "thewalk" and I look forward to hearing from you and how God has encouraged you, lifted you, provided for you through the words and things He has placed on my heart to share.

May 2012 be a year you and your family looks back and says, it was a defining year that God did this amazing thing in our lives. Hebrews 12 was that passage for me and my family in 2011. Build on what remains..... excited for all that God is going to do in 2012.
The Best is Yet to Come.

Gods blessings and favor,
Lonnie~

No comments: