Tuesday, December 20, 2011












Just now catching up to take a few minutes to catch up. Last Saturday, Kyle and his Maverick wrestling team took 4th place overall and Kyle took home 3rd place in 105lb. We are very proud of him and if the seeding had been a little different he would have wrestled for the championship but with a first year as starting wrestler, 11-3 record, team captain and showing so much heart - we are really proud of him and his dedication and sacrifice to the team. As we got together Sunday for the team banquet, coach had a few moments to speak and address everyone and him sharing a good portion to Kyle and his buddy Ethan really spoke volumes. It really made us proud and I hope that vision sticks into the hearts of all these young men for years to come. Its not about the wrestling, its about the confidence, the dedication, team work, self image, getting something more out of yourself than you ever realized, and realizing people are cheering you on in life and people believe in you!

Kyle is already moving onto one of the clubs starting in January which will only keep him focused, in shape and wanting to continue to improve. So very proud of everyone this year!


Today is Carols birthday. Heaven is singing this morning as its a day that we would always get a call from our moms wishing her a happy birthday. Though that is missed, its in our hearts and will treasure that always. I am so blessed that God blessed me with such a wonderful woman. A woman with a heart that is wide open for others, always sacrificing, giving, serving, showing others God and is a wonderful wife, friend, and mom to so many - as many call her "Momma C" :)


Matthew 6:33 - But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.


I hope you have a great and blessed day my love. I couldnt imagine doing life without you. I love you with all my heart and I thank you for completing me and giving me the confidence to do what God has called me to do and to be the man I am. Thank you for always having my back and speaking truth into my life with love, compassion, tears and smiles.

Forever yours on this journey following wherever Gods path takes us together.


Lonnie~ <3

No comments: