Wednesday, January 18, 2012


































Code Orange Revival - Elevation Church, has been the most moving and amazing experience ever. Night 8 coming up and I am not missing any of it. 202 baptised last night during the 2 hour service with one of my kids that I have known since 3rd grade and she is in 8th now - taking a stand for Jesus and coming full circle. She has been through a lot and never have I not had her back and stood up for her. God is going to do something amazing through her and I am so blessed to have a balcony seat in life to cheer her on.



Code Orange Revival has been a life changer in so many ways. I have never felt closer to God, closer to other Christians, closer to my wife and family and friends. There is an urgency all around our city and where we are taking the Gospel into the world. One church - one unity together. Thats how you get things done.


More tomorrow ~

Gods best is yet to come for you :)









No comments: