Friday, January 20, 2012

Something new ~

I have been in prayer about this for some time now. After many years of writing and journaling about "mywalk" in my faith journey - God is pointing me to a new avenue. One of which is still "thewalk" but will be on my main FaceBook page through notes. This will give me a good place to write, to jot thoughts and share them with more people but also to keep those who I want specifically to have read and share with access to that. So for right now - I love you all. It has been a great journey together and I appreciate all the comments and all the emails to me over the years.

I pray your journey and faith walk continues to flourish in mighty ways.
GOds best
Lonnie~

1 comment:

Sharon Davis said...

I will still be walking with you & I know God will bless you. I love you......Aunt Sharon