Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Your way

Its not how the song goes but its the way it should be. Your way ... not my way. When we put ourselves first we are out on a limb by ourselves because we are ultimately after pleasing ourselves. Far too often our prayers are just that... a list to give to God for Him to bless our things. What if we changed that and asked God to bless us through what He wants. It would mean us changing...and not our struggles, not our friends, not our situation .... it would change our hearts because often times our hearts don't line up with Gods heart.
We often spend hours in prayer trying to convince God that He should bless what we are trying to accomplish. What we need to do is spend hours in prayer for God to reveal His purpose. When we do what God has ordained to be done, we are blessed because Gods plan is already blessed.

That is beautiful. God I can't do this or anything for that matter without you. Show me to line myself up behind what you want me to do. Examine my heart Lord and remove the things that are not pleasing to you. Keep me pure and with your intentions. Give me the courage and strength Lord to stand for You. Often times we can't see the road ahead, even if its just a few steps because we are so focused on the right here and now. We focus on our struggle or that relationship that has changed or isn't working any longer. Lord your will over our own. Help us do things Your way Lord in Your perfect timing. Its because Your ways are blessed Lord and is what's best for us. Help us praise you no matter what and bring fame and glory to Your holy name. Amen

Britt Nicole I got to see live a few months back. For the first time I got to listen to her album last night while at the gym with one of "mykids". I am glad I did......

Feels like i`ve been here forever,
Why can`t you just intervene? Do you see the tears keep falling?
And i`m falling apart at the seams. But you never said the road would be easy,
But you said that you would never leave. And you never promised that this life wasn`t hard,
But you promised you`d take care of me. So I`ll stop searching for the answers,
I`ll stop praying for an escape, And I`ll trust you,God, with where i am,
And believe that you will have your way.
Just have your way.Just have your way.
When my friends and my family have left me, And I feel so ashamed and so cold.
Remind me that you take broken things
And turn them into beautiful.
So I`ll stop searching for the answers, I`ll stop praying for an escape,
And i`ll trust you, God, with where i am, And believe that you`ll have your way.
Just have your way.Just have your way.
Even if my dreams have died, And even if i don`t survive,
I`ll still worship you with all my life.
My life.
You love me.
Have your way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


great forum lots of lovely people just what i need


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

Hello dude!

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!