Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wow - Tonight.... I am Gods Masterpiece!!

It was awesome leading tonight at WoW. I really had a lot of fun tonight speaking on family and how often times when our family is not working right, we often want the other members of our family to change. It was said last week in a discussion on prayers - "Our prayers sometimes dont change the person we are praying for or change the difficulty but they sure do change us". A few years ago I led a Bible study with some close friends on parenthood. It was one of my favorite bible studies and from that time, years ago, I captured some entries from Moms, Dads, Sons and daughters. I bet you will relate to a few of these posts. I know I do. Family is Gods idea and Jesus gives us a great example in serving others before ourselves. As I landed tonight message, I spoke from Ephesians 2: We are Gods masterpiece. I asked each person tonight - Who are you? Repeating "I am Gods masterpiece." Wow students, watch this video again, grab mom and dad and have a conversation. Family is Gods idea. Proud of you all and thank you for an amazing year leading you with Kathleen. It has been fun and it has been great growing closer to God with ya'll.

No comments: